If you’re just getting started in the online world, video is a great way to build engagement with your audience.
And here in the US the countdown to Turkey Day is on . Which means we’re moving into the holiday retail season, one of the best times of the year to build a strong relationship with your followers.
Video is a great way to do that.
If you’ve already built strong engagement and relationships with your followers, you can use video to share your work and opportunities you might have for them to include art in their holiday purchases.
Social media, particularly Facebook, is all about video now. In fact they’re calling it a “video first” world.
Here’re just a few recent statistics from Animoto on consumer habits:
- 64% of consumers say that watching a marketing video has influenced their purchasing decisions.
- 39% of marketers are creating square and/or vertical videos. (Increasingly videos are being watched on mobile first.)
- 81% of marketers are optimizing their social videos for mobile.
3 reasons to do it
- Facebook and Instagram favor it in the feeds
- It attracts viewers faster
- It encourages engagement
3 tools you can use
- adobe spark – https://spark.adobe.com/
- ripl – https://ripl.com
- legend – https://legend.im/#
3 things that will make your video fail
- making backgrounds too dominant
- making transitions too dominant
- making text overwhelming
There you have it – my 5 steps to simplify your Facebook ads.
Are you convinced yet?
Sign up for my free training, The Power of Video 5 Day Challenge, starting on Monday, November 27th, and we’ll get your first video series up and running in about 5 days!
Now let’s make some videos, and Happy Painting!